Jan. 8, 2010
Village Fertility Pharmacy is pleased to invite fertility patients and their partners to attend a free lecture titled “Infertility and Stress: The Chicken or the Egg” with Alice “Ali” D. Domar, Ph.D., author of “Be Happy Without Being Perfect.” The event will be held at Village Fertility Pharmacy’s Waltham location on Monday, Feb. 1 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Domar is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and the director of Mind/Body Services at Boston IVF. She is an assistant professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive biology at Harvard Medical School, and a senior staff psychologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Attendees of “Infertility and Stress: The Chicken or the Egg” will:
- Find out why infertility causes stress and impacts patients’ relationships, sex lives, jobs and finances
- Discover what can be done to feel better, stay as healthy and happy as possible, and deal with intrusive family and friends
- Learn which complementary alternative medicines are approved and restricted when undergoing infertility treatments
- Hear about research that suggests which psychological interventions are most likely to help
- Learn how to cope when a friend or family member gets pregnant
This event is open to all fertility patients and their partners, and refreshments will be served. Please RSVP to Maya Nair at email@example.com
. The event will be held at Village Fertility Pharmacy at 335 Bear Hill Road in Waltham, Mass. For information or directions, please visit www.villagefertilitypharmacy.com